A passionate developer, entrepreneur, and business analyst who excels at utilizing cutting edge open source technologies and tools to deliver top-quality software solutions in the shortest period of time
With an analytical mind I observe and remember data then based on these activities, resolve problems. Over the last year while programming my own framework "back-brick" the hours of logic solving increased my basic level of analytical thinking ability.
I'm quite proud to say that everything you will see in the site (bar bootstrap framework/two plug-ins and APIs) has either been custom scripted and/or intergrated by myself
At University I gravitated to ideas and systems, more than the applied sciences. This for example translated into a fondness for genetic regulation, anthropology and the wider implications of biology on our understanding of human interactions.
As well as a love for systems, I enjoyed the aspects of science, that found the greatest amount of synergy with technology. This enjoyment with systems and technology has combined well with my knowledge of programming principles and syntax.
Now I dream of the day I can combine the two. A dream perhaps realised through the power of mobile devices and wearable technology click here to view my current application projects.
I used my new skills to create a back & front end CM/Ecommerce system that allows me build and manage multiple complex websites across multiple domains effectively and quickly.
System features include; blog, gallery, advertisement script, calendar script, categorisation & sub categorization, user profiles, photo cropping script and a store with pricing, shipping 1 and 2, delivery controls etc...
To view the features of See "Back brick" in action.
Company controls: With an "Back brick" administrator account you can control what features a company options are premitted or disable that function completely from their front end domain or back-panel with just a few clicks of a button. You can create custom forms and logic. all of the data and image are placed within their own secure database and folder system. The system was designed to be versatile and flexible, with expansion in mind.
Individual user controls: Another level of authorization, allows companies and the "Back brick" administrator account to control which options an indivaual account is premitted to see and edit within the back-panel.
As of April 2014, work commenced on two of my own application ideas, one for Android and the other for Apple's ISO. This is perhaps my greatness means to express my skills and creativity. Giving me a means to combine my scienctic background with my programming knowledge.
- The first app hopes to bring people together using geolocation
- The second makes use of Philips hue to help motive and inspire
Keep an eye on these application developments. There you'll find an explanation of my work, without giving to much away ofcourse.
Object oriented programming: I have created my own framework, which means I have also created my own custom functions.
PHP: "Back brick" was mostly coded in PHP, my prefered and strongest language.
MYsql: All Databases are built to be robust and flexiable to met the needs of any growing application and/or business. Applying entity-relational models with security always on the forefront of my mind.
Software engineering Good clean modular, well commented code, with future features and upgrades in mind, with the logic created to allow for multiple developers to work on it.
- Familiarity of HTML syntax for multiple specifications, including HTML 5.
- Knowledge of the semantic meaning of most HTML elements.
- Familiarity with the semantic markup for display of lists, tabular data, forms, articles, etc.
- Knowledge of markup used for layout such as dividers.
- Knowledge at the level to be able to hand-code markup.
- Including media and images.
- Knowledge of XML syntax for markup and content.
- Knowledge of how to use XML for the interchange of data
- Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
- Methods for including CSS inline, internal and external via linked style sheets.
- Syntax of CSS declarations, properties and attributes.
- CSS box model and methods for CSS positioning, absolute and relative.
- Knowledge of properties and attributes to control the display.
Effectively combining back-end scripts with bootstraps framework to create fully interactive sites
- Can make use of bootstrap's grid to create responsive websites .
- Working with Bootstraps CSS and classes to create custom designs.
- Extending Bootstrap with plugins
- Knowledge of the operators, variables, datatypes, objects, properties and methods.
- Forms and regular expression validation and submitting data.
- Knowledge of how to apply logical operators and conditional statements.
- Basic knowledge of functions, cut, burn, merge, filters etc...
- Designed my own creations, as demonstrated in the picture above.
- Design textual logos.
- Applying special effects.
Note* can also use ajax.
Note** search engine optimization techniques applied thoughtout scripts to learn more.
Note *** Currently refining my java skills.
Note**** As every programmer knows, whether you want to or not, you become an expert on debugging techqunies.
I have created my own custom function. This allows for the constant development of the program without ever displaying errors to the client or creating error logs on the server (for additional secruity).